RETAIL STORE / MARKETING MANAGER | TAKEAWEI CERAMICS
Shop5 /232 Brunswick St. Fitzroy VIC 3065
SALARY NEG. WITH EXPERIENCE
Have a passion for the Takeawei brand, ethical homewares and want to work in a small team that values its employees?
We are looking for a career oriented individual, an experienced retail manager with the ability to work independently. You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the retail business, motivating and supporting a small team across our retail and online stores. Strong sales and merchandising skills essential with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
Retail Manager Skills
- Previous operational experience - A super organised individual able to independently manage the day to day running of the store and provide clear directives for other staff to follow. Keeping to store procedures and creating new procedures and training staff where needed - Preferably with experience in homewares.
- Encourage, motivate and support staff within a small-team setting - ensuring staff are aware of any necessary handover information and have the resources available to complete tasks each day. Identify areas where staff may need additional training and provide supportive, respectful guidance while establishing clear outcome objectives.
- Liaise with Torquay studio manager via phone and email as required for stock management and customer feedback.
- Experience with managing online retail store and POS Shopify or similar desirable.
- Ensure online store orders are managed with efficiency and accuracy. Orders are packed and shipped according to established store processes and third party apps. Queries are promptly responded to in a solutions focused manner.
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to interpret sales information and adjust merchandising displays in order to maximise sales / promote particular products
- Confident salesperson - sensitive to boutique retail environment and able to adapt to a range of customers. Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers in order to establish a strong, repeat customer base.
Additional Marketing Skills
- Social media posts related to store, photography with phone, writing posts that are engaging and informative but brief, creating stories for IG
- Creating relevant FB ads
- A creative thinker, establishing new business through marketing ideas
- Creating Mailchimp newsletters or similar
The retail manager position is 3 days, negotiable to 5 days with experience in marketing and promotion through above skill set. Salary commensurate with experience.
Applications accepted by email until 9/7/19 - interviews expected to be held 16/7- 30/7
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Retail / Marketing Manager Position
Best of luck and looking forward to meeting you,