Sculptural Vase Workshop
Art lovers, this class is for you!
In this hand-building class you will make a unique sculptural vase, they will then be fired and glazed in the glazes of your choice to brighten your home.
Anabelle Stonehouse is a local ceramic artist, her specialty is making beautiful sculptural vessels.
We will guide you through the process from start to finish, provide all tools and materials and of course, show you some great tricks of the trade we have picked up over our many many years of making pottery.
Great for those that want to learn take home skills, make gifts or just enjoy getting creative with a bunch of like minded people.
No previous experience necessary!
Time: This class goes for 2 hours, choose a session from the drop down menu
Address: 55B Ashmore Road, Torquay 3228 VIC
Instructors: Anabelle Stonehiuse
What will I learn?
- Basic pottery processes
- Coiling and pinching techniques to help you create a unique vase
- Joining skills to attach decorative elements to your vase
- How to make a bigger form
- Skills to make sculptures at home
- Choosing a glaze for your pieces
What is included?
- All materials clay, glaze and firing costs
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting clay on
- An apron/ smock or large over-shirt is a good idea
- Bring an old towel or tea towel
Please choose your course carefully. Due to limited class sizes once you've booked and paid we can only issue a refund if the workshop is cancelled or if your health may put others at risk. Do not come to class if you have any cold or flu symptoms. If you are unable to attend the whole course for any reason, you may send a friend in your place. There are strictly no credits issued for classes missed by a student unless there is a medical reason. Your purchase is acceptance of these terms.
Class sold out or have any questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a waiting list and we'll also answer any queries :)