Private Ceramics Event
Did you know that we offer group bookings at our pottery studio in Torquay? It's the perfect opportunity for you and your friends and workmates to roll up your sleeves and get a little messy, all while celebrating any special occasion with your group.
Christmas parties, birthdays or bachelorette parties choose from up to…
8 people beginner wheel class - make 1-3 pots
10 people handbuilding - make a mug, planter or Christmas decoration each
book now online and we will call to confirm a a date that suits you or Call Chela on 0432647445 with any questions or email email@example.com
This is a fun creative class for all. No previous experience necessary!
Yes the studio is wheel chair accessible
Time: This class goes for 2 hours
Address: 55B Ashmore Road, Torquay 3228 VIC
Instructors: Chela Edmunds, Alicia McVilly and Anabelle Stonehouse
What is included?
- All materials clay, glaze and firing costs
- a small ceramic gift for each guest
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting clay on
- An apron/ smock or large over-shirt is a good idea
- Bring an old towel or tea towel
- you are welcome to bring a bottle of bubble for a responsible glass of wine during your class.
Please choose your date carefully. Refunds will be issued for group booking cancelled 24hours before class. After 24 hours a 20% fee will be charged for late cancellation. Your purchase is acceptance of these terms.
have any questions for group bookings?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chela on 0432647445